- Visit to your garden
- Discuss trouble spots
- Draw up rough concept sketches on site
- Planting advice, including a few named plants that would be appropriate to your situation
After this short visit, I could send you an estimate for full design process with scaled drawing of your garden.
Begins design process (2-3 hours)
- Viewing and talking with you about your gardens & property
- Discussion plant selections
- Discussion of structural, practical & safety issues
- Drawing up rough concept sketches on site to solve your garden problems
- Taking Survey Measurements, if not already provided
After this first visit, I will send you an estimate for completing a scaled garden design plan.
- Scale drawing of site
- Hardscape design - suggested materials
- Planting plan - plant choice for structure, color, bloom time and environmental conditions
- Color rendering of new areas
- Black and white and color copies
- Digital file
I am accepting clients for my spring 2018 design schedule.
$40 per hour for projects in the Grove City, PA area.
Short consultations average $40-$120; Small garden consultations plus scaled design average $250-$500; Large gardens $500 & up.
If you would like to get a place on the waiting list, which I will start working on in March, then please fill out the Garden Owners Form.
To begin your garden design:
- Complete the Garden Owner's Form with your contact information and thoughts on your desired garden design.
- After receiving your form, I will contact you by phone or email about scheduling a time for a Site Visit.
- Before your Site Visit at your home/garden, please contact your utility companies to have all of your underground lines marked. Pennsylvania provides a One Call service (Dial 8-1-1).
Ready to make a beautiful garden?
Complete the Garden Owner's Form with your contact information and thoughts on your desired garden design.